[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84426] History for status of METViewer web app

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:46 MDT 2019

Is METViewer available for MET V5.2 as a web app or as a download for installation?

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist

U.S. Army Research Laboratory

White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002

(575) 678-2004 DSN 258-2004

FAX (575) 678-1230 DSN 258-1230

Email: john.w.raby2.civ at mail.mil<mailto:john.raby at us.army.mil>

Subject: status of METViewer web app
From: John Halley Gotway
Time: Wed Mar 14 13:53:54 2018

John,

METViewer is currently running in only a handful of places... NCAR,
NOAA/GSD, and NOAA/EMC.  However, in last year year, we publicly made
available a docker container for METViewer through github:

https://github.com/NCAR/container-dtc-metviewer

If you need the source, we could probably make that available to you
as
well.  But we don't really have funding to support it broadly.