[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #83657] History for trouble reading netcdf obs file (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:45 MDT 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I'm having problems getting MET Grid-Stat to read a radar file containing
composite radar reflectivity data (vrbl name = R, I think). See the attached
log file and my configuration file. I ran Grid-Stat once using the
observation filename: 131401800.lmr and it didn't work. I then changed the
filename to: 131401800.nc and this didn't work either. I believe that the
file is NetCDF 3. Could you diagnose the issue for me?

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist