[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86992] History for Question on using MODIS Atmospheric Profiles (MOD07_L2/MYD07_L2) with MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:24 MDT 2019

 Dear MET help team,
I have installed MET version 6.1 for the purpose of validating MODIS
Atmospheric Profiles (MOD07_L2/MYD07_L2) data with the data from weather
station.
When I tried to run MODIS_regrid tool to convert  MOD07_L2 file to nc
format, i got the error:
ERROR: ModisFile::open(const char *) -> can't get dimension
Cell_Along_Swath_5km"
If this tool was only supported for MODIS cloud product, is there any way
to convert MOD07/MYD07 to nc format and work normally with MET?

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Thank you!

Truong
--
Ngo Xuan Truong
Research Assistant
email: truongnx at fimo.edu.vn

--
[FIMO] The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any