[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86059] History for FW: HiRA Climo Reference

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:27 MDT 2019

Just making sure you got this.

Thanks
Bob Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: CRAIG, ROBERT J GS-12 USAF ACC 16 WS/WXN
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:24 PM
To: 'met_help at ucar.edu' <met_help at ucar.edu>
Cc: BURRIS, KEVIN D Capt USAF ACC 16 WS/WXE <kevin.burris.3 at us.af.mil>;
SITTEL, MATTHEW C CTR USAF AFMC AFLCMC/HBAW-OL
<matthew.sittel.ctr at us.af.mil>
Subject: HiRA Climo Reference

John, now that I am reading a non-corrupt climo file thanks to your help, I
can proceed and generate my MPR files from the data.  Looking through the
MPR file, attached, there is data in the climo column for the non-HiRA case
but there is no data in that column for the HiRA neighborhood (121).    I
attached my configuration file.   I would expect to get a neighborhood
generated values like I have in the forecast column.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Bob