[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88838] History for MET tools yet to run

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:07:59 MST 2019

During the recently concluded MET training, MET was installed on my Mac. And the installation seems to be complete as

 *** Finished Testing the Model Evaluation Tools Project *** was displayed after checking the make_test.log file.
Following the online tutorial beginning from https://dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv8.0/tutorial.php?name=pcp_combine&category=index <https://dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv8.0/tutorial.php?name=pcp_combine&category=index> I went ahead to try the PCP combine functionality but my computer says “command not found”.

Am I missing something? Please help.

Bamidele J. OLORUNTOBA,
Numerical Weather Modelling Expert,
Satellite and Weather Information for Disaster Resilience in Africa (SAWIDRA)
African Center of Meteorological Application for Development (ACMAD)
55 Avenues des Ministeres,
Niamey-plateau,
Republic of Niger.
Mail:o.bamidele at acmad.org