[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88815] History for RH values in pointstat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:37:42 MST 2019

Hello

I am using the prepbufr data from ucar.edu in netcdf format and by applying the UPP to the WRF. The issue is from UCAR the RH is in % (say 80%) but from the UPP I get in fraction (0.79).
 Is there a way in MET to change this or I have to do it from UPP?

Agustín García-Reynoso       http://www.atmosfera.unam.mx/fqa
Centro de Ciencias de la Atmosfera  http://www.atmosfera.unam.mx
52-55-56 22 43 96
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico  52-55-56 16 07 89 (fax)
Circuito Exterior s/n Mexico DF 04510