[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #91323] History for Feature request for date handling

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 6 10:22:40 MDT 2019

Good morning -

As discussed with the team, could you please consider extending your metplus configuration files to support iso 8601 notation for datetime and durations?

For dates it'd be OK to use the format that does not include colons (I. E. 20150823T0000Z) - note the use of the T separator between date and time data.

Please let me know if you have any questions - thank you!

Tim