[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #91267] History for Issues with Configuring and Compiling MET for Tropical Cyclone Research

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 6 10:22:12 MDT 2019

Good evening,

                               To whom this may concern, my name is Jordan Rabinowitz and I am a Ph.D. student from the University of Missouri-Columbia and I also happen to be an ASP Graduate Student Visitor at the MMM NCAR Lab this Summer (i.e., for just under 2 more weeks).

I was hoping to find a time to meet with someone at NCAR regarding some problems I am encountering with the configuration and the compilation of MET on both my personal Linux sub-system and on Cheyenne.

I will be here for all of next week and the week after (except for a Dynamic Happy Hour I am presenting during on August 7th at around 3:30 PM.

So, if your team could let me know who I may be able to speak with to gain better insights on the configuration process and a few other questions I had, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks!

Best,

              Jordan

Jordan Rabinowitz
Ph.D. Student
Dept. of Soil, Environmental, and Atmospheric Sciences
School of Natural Resources
University of Missouri-Columbia

CEO and Operations Director
Global Weather and Climate Center, LLC
www.globalweatherclimatecenter.com<http://www.globalweatherclimatecenter.com>
www.facebook.com/rabinowitzweather<http://www.facebook.com/rabinowitzweather>
www.twitter.com/gwccwx<http://www.twitter.com/gwccwx>

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."   - Lou Holtz