[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #89595] History for Inquiries into the use of MET "point_stat" program

David Fillmore via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:03:29 MDT 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for reading my email,and I have a question about Met_8.0 which might need your help.

As MET ONLINE TUTORIAL mentions, the first parameter of the program "point_stat" is "fcst_file", ​whose format is "grib" from what I know. And I am wondering if  is the NetCDF format data supported? If so, where could I find a template data or could you send me one?

Thank you again for your time.Hope to hear you from you soon.

Sincerely,
Shuai Yu
Soft Engineering of Beijing Kingtansin Co, China