[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88710] History for pcp_combine With Bad Data

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 11 11:48:11 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I apologize if this has a simple answer, but I was wondering if there is a
way to deal with missing data using pcp_combine using the -add flag. For
instance, if I am summing 3 fields (not precipitation) and one of them
contains missing data as NaNs, is there a way that the output from
pcp_combine can also be NaN or some sort of missing data flag?

Thank you!

Mike

--
Michael J. Erickson

Research Scientist
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/Weather Prediction Center
Phone:  301-683-1546