[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86995] History for MV CTC plot: count of data points for each threshold (Fwd: FBIAS east vs. west US

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:34:56 MDT 2018

Hi Tracey,

     I haven't tried showing stats for each threshold, you're way ahead
of me.  Let me forward your inquiry to met_help.

Dear met_help:

     I think Tracey is referring to the numbers such as that on top of
this plot:
http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/ylin/pcpverif/scores/2018/201809/intl_reg.201809.gif,
for each verifying threshold.

Thanks,