[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87473] History for MODE Axis Angle Confidence

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:38:17 MDT 2018

Hi there,

I read in the MODE v8.0 documentation that the interest computed for axis
angle difference is dependent on a confidence variable that is a function
of aspect ratio, but I couldn't find the exact relationship. I was
wondering if someone could tell me exactly how the confidence is calculated.

Thanks!
Jacob Radford