[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87354] History for error in METviewer in trying to plot FHO data from VSDB file

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:40:18 MDT 2018

I'm having issues with plotting FHO data from a VSDB file in METviewer.  I
have attached the XML file for you to check with.  I get this error, using
my database mv_emc_cmaq:

failed to run plot plot_20181011_173118 - reason: R error: ==== Start
Rscript error ==== Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
Calls: read.delim -> read.table -> file In addition: Warning message: In
file(file, "rt") : cannot open file
'/common/data/web/metviewer/dev/data/plot_20181011_173118.data': No such
file or directory Execution halted ==== End Rscript error ====

Can you assist with this for me?  I need to help a fellow EMCer to get
plots for a presentation that's coming up soon.

Thanks!

Perry