[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87334] History for Can MET remove the duplicated data before test?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:21:08 MDT 2018

To whom it may concern,
Some collected data inputting to MET are duplicated, is it possible to remove them while MET testing? I am not sure if the logical setting, duplicate_flag = NONE,can work for the issue and I don't know how to settle it down if the logical setting can work for it. Should I resolve the problem before the tested data entering the MET by myself?
I am looking forward your news.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Yu