[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #83960] History for Trouble with Met 6.1 install

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 27 08:58:17 MST 2018

Hi all,

I've included my log file (make_install) from my most recent attempt to compile and install MET 6.1.  This is the same machine which we had 5.2 running on-so I'm not sure where the issues may be arriving from.  Are there any libraries that need to be updated from our 5.2 installation that could be causing the trouble?  I was hoping I could plug 6.1 into the existing structure, but something is amiss.

Before I go tearing all the libraries and dependencies apart and starting from scratch, I was hoping you could maybe point me in the right direction as to what the problem may be.  It appears to my untrained eyes that the trouble could be with the netCDF libraries, but I could use some expert opinion!

Thanks!
-Tom

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.