[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88117] History for Problem installing MET on HPC.

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 13 08:04:30 MST 2018

I am encountering a problem when installing MET at a HPC. The installation stopped at "pixman".

Here is the message:

Compiling pixman at Tue Dec 11 14:47:22 CST 2018
cd /Users/wzhang89/MET-NCAR/external_libs/pixman/pixman-0.34.0
./configure --prefix=/Users/wzhang89/MET-NCAR/external_libs > configure.log 2>&1
make > make.log 2>&1
make returned with non-zero (2) status

Do you have any idea what the problem is? Here I attach the make.log and configure.log. Thank you for your help.

Best,
Wei