[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81605] History for question on weekly/monthly processing using stat_analysis

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:50:34 MDT 2017

What would be the easiest way to set up a stat_analysis job for weekly or
monthly processing, using any of the commands (aggregate, summary or
aggregate_stat)?    Would it be easiest to separate files into weekly
directories, or, can a time range be specified on the command line?

Thanks in advance!

Roz

--
Rosalyn MacCracken