[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81837] History for question about Ensemble-Stat (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 6 12:11:00 MDT 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I'm running MET V4.1 and I specified "rank = TRUE"  as one of the 10
possible ensemble_flags in the config file.  The User's Guide says I should
expect a NetCDF file called:
"Gridded Field of Observation Ranks". My output only contains one NetCDF
file which appears to be the " Gridded fields of Ensemble forecast values"
(maximum, mean, mean plus1, mean minus1, etc). I checked the release notes
but didn't find any mention of this as a bug  fix. Why am I missing the
Gridded field of Observation Ranks NetCDF file?

Thanks.

R/
John

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED