[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81007] History for Need assistance regarding netCDF4-cxx and MET 6.0

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 18 09:00:37 MDT 2017

I am a sysadmin for the OSCER center at the University of Oklahoma.  I am trying to build MET 6 for a user after a bug was discovered in MET 5.2.  I am encountering problems with the netCDF4-cxx bindings not being present after following the build guide.

I have attached the log of the last make attempt.  It succeeds for quite a number of directories, then errors out because the netcdf.hh file cannot be found.

I could use guidance on how to succeed in this build.

Thank you,

Kali
University of Oklahoma
OU Supercomputing Center for Education & Research