[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81767] History for Installation of MET Tools

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 18 09:01:08 MDT 2017

Sir/Madam,

I need to install Model Evaluation Toolkit in LINUX Platform to evaluate
some of model output data. I am a M. Tech. student in IIRS , ISRO.

I am having trouble in installing packages which are essential for
installing MET.

i.   As I have seen in the website, some of the packages are mandatory and
some are optional. Can you tell me which ones I should install and how to
understand which libraries are essential for my system?

ii.  Can you please send me how to install f2c library, if required and
which f2c file to download? (As there are a lot of links opening in the
downloads page of f2c)

iii. I shall be grateful if you can help me with a detailed step-by-step
procedure to install MET, along with other libraries required.

Thanking you
*Adrija Roy*

Trainee at IIRS, ISRO
[M.Tech. in RS & GIS, Water Resources Department]