[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82250] History for series-analysis paired option

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 5 13:20:00 MDT 2017

I am using MET6.0 series-analysis to produce 2m temperature verification.
I found that some areas have no data (see attached figure).  I am using the
"paired" option because I though that this means even if a few dates have
some missing data, it won't block everything out for that region.  Am I
misunderstanding the paired functionality?

Thanks,
Shannon
--
Shannon Rees