[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82213] History for MODE - too many objects?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 9 12:01:38 MDT 2017

I'm seeing this message on some MODE runs:
ERROR  : ModeFuzzyEngine::do_match_fcst_merge() -> too many shapes ...
increase "max_singles" to at least 534

What does it mean? Also, since there is no indication of where within the
run this occurred, I don't know what within my input files to check for the
cause.

Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda