[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79618] History for SID Filters

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 22 10:32:12 MDT 2017

John or Julie, I have a question the manual is unclear on.  I know I can filter the observations used in point stat with the SID list of observation ids to use.  Can I do the same thing in Statanalysis?   I have several sub regions to verify in a global model.  I would rather run point stat and get the MPR file of model ob pairs for the entire global domain and then use stat analysis to only calculate statistics over a set of observations (based on IDS) in the domain of interest.

Thanks
Bob Craig