[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #79813] History for Approving MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 22 10:13:36 MDT 2017

John, we at 557th weather wing, and I would assume all DOD users, have to get MET scanned and approved for security vulnerabilities before we can run it on our newer computer systems.   The security checks are per new guidance issued by Defense Information System Agency.   Has any other DOD users mentioned this or have you provided any support for this task?

Thanks
Bob Craig