[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80808] History for "out of memory" errors on Tide using point_stat

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 9 10:22:27 MDT 2017

I was wondering if you knew of anybody having issues with memory when using
the point_stat tool on Tide?  We just switched to using Tide on wcoss, and
now when I use point_stat, I get the error message:
ERROR  : out of memory!  Exiting!

I'm not sure why, since I'm able to use this tool on Gyre.  Is this an
issue with Tide that I need to put in a help ticket to wcoss, or is it a
MET issue?

Thanks!

Roz

--