[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77752] History for Satellite data comparison

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:57:38 MDT 2016

Hi, my name is Gilberto Maldonado

I am studying a PhD at UNAM in Mexico. I'm working with pullutants
dispersion and I'm trying to understand if MET can make comparisons with
satellite data, specifically with CO (carbon monoxide) data.

Time ago I used MET to compare WRF forecasts against measurements in situ.
But now I'm trying to compare some WRF forecasts against CO satellite data.
I have two formats of different data: '.txt' y '.nc'.

Thank you very much for any comment you have.

--
Gilberto Maldonado