[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76781] History for auto AVN replacement to GFS in tc_pairs and tc_stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 2 12:09:53 MDT 2016

I've run into an issue with tc_pairs when trying to use a model name that
contains "AVN". We test various consensus products that are often named
according to the input models being excluded or included. Could the logic
of tc_pairs / tc_stat be changed such that "AVN" isn't automatically
replaced with "GFS"? We can definitely work around this issue by choosing
different names, but it would be great to be able to use "AVN".

Thanks,
Andy

--
Andrew Penny