[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78350] History for Re: the "missed " samples for CTC calculation for the composite reflectivity observation.

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:07:27 MDT 2016

Hi, Julie,
For the late reply.
I had been working on another issue in my work and just fixed anc come back
on this:).
Thank you so much for your offering for further help.
Seems I can't directly transfer from Theia and I need to first try to
transfer to a local computer.   Because I'm on tele-work today, I will send
them to you next week.
Sorry if  that is  maybe not as you planned.
Have a good weekend,
Ting