[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78340] History for Supported Architectures

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:05:34 MDT 2016

Hi there!

Do you have an updated list of the supported architectures the MET
package was installed on? Our system is a SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
11 (x86_64) and I've found nothing about SUSE at
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv5.2/tutorial.php?name=compilation&category=index.

If you don't, could you please tell me whether it should work on my
system or not?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

JR Garcia