[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78380] History for Mask files for Europe

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:05:10 MDT 2016

Hello!

I've succesfully installed and tested the MET software, but I've come to
a point with no solution - how to obtain a NetCDF mask file for a region
over Europe? What kind of GRIB data is needed? I've tried with standard
GDAS observation data and GFS GRIB2 data, but the only thing which
appeared was Segmentation fault (core dumped).
MAybe there is some issue with .poly file (I've attached it to email)

Many thanks
---
  ppor. Łukasz Pajurek
Szefostwo Służby Hydrometeorologicznej SZ RP
Wydział Zabezpieczenia Informatycznego

2LT Łukasz Pajurek
Hydrometeorological Service of the Polish Armed Forces
IT Support Branch