[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76163] History for Poinstat error

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 16 09:34:22 MDT 2016

Greeetings.

When I run pointstat toll using ECMWF data I get empty files.  To format the ECMWF data to the required format I used grib_set and grib_copy commands which are part of grip_api tools. Please check my input files in the following directory  /incoming/irap/met_help/phaduli_data

Thank you inadvance

Elelwani Phaduli
Scientist :Short and Medium Range Forecasting
South African Weather Service
442 Rigel Ave South
Bolepi House
Tel: 012<Tel:012> 367-6200