[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76028] History for GRIB2 error

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 16 09:34:08 MDT 2016

I am trying to use MET5.1 and getting a GRIB2 error:

DEBUG 1: Default Config File: /home/qcteam/met-5.1/share/met/config/PointStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: /home/bliujuss/config/PointStatConfig_default
ERROR  :
ERROR  : Met2dDataFileFactory::new_met_2d_data_file() -> Support for GRIB2 has not been compiled!
ERROR  :

What module would I need to recompile to get this to work?

STEVEN D. BLIUJUS, GS-07, DAFC
16 WS/WXE
DSN: 272-7151
COMM: 402-232-7151