[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #71325] History for TRMM data in MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:16:45 MST 2016

Dear
I am new to MET, I have successfully compiled METv5 on my Mac Os 10.10. I am
working on WRF and now want to verify precipitation output from WRF using TRMM
daily data v7. I wonder why I can not find any tutorial about that? Similary I
am not expert of programming so I could not configure the configurefile for
point stat tools. could you please let me know how to configure that file. I
have converted the trmm and wrf data using R and CDO tools respectively but now
I am stuck with configuration. Please give me some link or guidline.

Thanks

Shahzad
PhD student at
CUHK, Dept. of  Earth system & GIS