[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #68558] History for query reg the Grid stat.

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:16:11 MST 2016

This is a query reg the GRID stat tool.

I have simulated a mesoscale event of a thunderstorm over my region. I have the Rf output from the model which is  attached. This is also the my d03. the location of my station is marked with +. the Obs rf is also attached.

I want to verify the model O/p using Grid stat. Following are the questions.

1. how do I select the neighbourhood around my station (+). in the Gridstat configuration file.
Actually, I am interested in the RF forecast around 100km around my station (+).

How it has to be done. ???

2. I saw Genpoly mask tool in MET. So not know how it has to be used.

Can U guide me.

geeta