[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74452] History for Composite Reflectivity abbreviation in MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:13:49 MST 2016

Dear Met Help,

I've been working on comparing reflectivity using MET, and get the following error:

ERROR  :
ERROR  : VarInfoGrib::set_dict() - unrecognized GRIB1 field abbreviation 'REFC' for table version 2
ERROR  :

It's composite reflectivity. I verified the grib tables, and such is the abbreviation. Is there a different abbreviation applied for Composite Reflectivity in MET?

Thanks for the help as always,
Jose M. Garcia-Rivera

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.