[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74546] History for GSI tool error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:14:04 MST 2016

Hello,the following error occurs when running
 $gsid2mpr gdas1.t00z.gsistat  -outdir /home/
 $gsid2mpr gdas1.t00z.gsistat -swap  -outdir /home/these both are giving the same error

DEBUG 1:
DEBUG 1: Reading: gdas1.t12z.gsistat ... 1 of 1
ERROR  :
ERROR  :
ERROR  :   read_fortran_binary() -> buffer too small ... increase buffer size to at least 1668641394 bytes!
ERROR  :   Try using the -swap option to switch the endianness of the input binary files.
ERROR  :