[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #74421] History for Obtaining Heidke Skill Score through MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:13:29 MST 2016

Dear Met Help,

I successfully ran MET after initial issues (timely addressed by John in #74338). However, I need the Heidke Skill Score, and the file contains such column, but with a value of "NA". Is there any way you can help me to get those values from the files I sent before?

Best Regards,
Jose M. Garcia-Rivera, PhD
I.M. Systems Group
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.