[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78876] History for Plotting tutorial using R

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 21 14:50:55 MST 2016

Dear MET-Help staff.

I'm following the tutorial and trying to plot NetCDF output files using
R instead of ncview as done in tutorial and showed below.

But I'm still learning how to plot NetCDF files using R, could you
please give me some directions? Mainly because in this particular case,
its has not a regular grid. What function and package should I use? Are
there multiple options to plot it? Does the package/function allow
interpolation?

Thanks in advance.

JR Garcia

Jose Roberto Motta Garcia, PhD

Divisão de Modelagem e Desenvolvimento (DMD)
www.cptec.inpe.br
www.inpe.br
Tel.: (55) 12 3186-7966
*****         Save natural resources         *****