[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78999] History for libgsl.so.19

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 21 14:29:29 MST 2016

I'm working through the MET online tutorial.  I encounter this error:

bin/mode: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.19: cannot open

I'm confused, because both the /lib directory in my home directory and
/gsl-2.3/lib contain this file.  Where should it be so that MODE can find
it?

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Connelly
M.S. Student in Atmospheric Sciences, Stony Brook University
rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu