[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78955] History for MET V5.2 regrid tool (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:13:47 MST 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

When using the regrid tool on the fly  with Series-Analysis or Grid-Stat and
I follow the convention of regridding the model grid to that of the gridded
observations, what happens when the observations are on a grid which covers
a much larger area than that of the forecast grid? Will the tool window out
the subset of the gridded observations needed to verify over the area of the
forecast domain?

Thanks.

R/
John