[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #73301] History for Necessary modules on yellowstone

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:34:01 MDT 2015

I am a scientist in MMM/CGD and would like to use met for verifying my
stochastic schemes in wrf ensembles as well as for some collaborative work
with Isidora Jankov and Jeff Beck at NOAA.

I compute on yellowstone. I copied the yellowstone built of met5.0

     /glade/p/ral/jnt/MET/MET_releases/met-5.0/scripts/

to my home directory and am running "make test", which fails with

CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/sh
/glade/p/ral/jnt/MET/MET_releases/met-5.0/missing --run aclocal-1.11 -I m4
aclocal-1.11: couldn't open directory `m4': No such file or directory

make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

I also tried to run  test_all.sh, which fails as well.
I think I do not have all the necessary modules loaded.

Do you have a list of the necessary modules on yellowstone?
If easier, I'd be happy to come by on person :-)

This is definitely a 'new user doesn't have a clue' rather than a
sophisticated problem.

Thanks, Judith