[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #72596] History for madis2nc code update

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:33:46 MDT 2015

I am following up on the conversation between John Henderson and John Gottway about possibly checking in an updated code for madis2nc with functionality to read and convert ACARS_profiler data.

Please let us know the next steps.

Regards

Ayan

Ayan H. Chaudhuri, PhD.
Staff Scientist
131 Hartwell Ave
Lexington MA 02421
Tel:+1 7817612382

This email is intended solely for the recipient. It may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information or material. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and any attachments and notify the sender of the error.