[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #73527] History for MET-TC Intensity questions

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:33:37 MDT 2015

I have questions for MET-TC.
When I try to gain the intensity errors, do I have to use
AMAX_WIND-BMAX_WIND?
Because I don't have AMAX_WIND information for some MODEL ouput. Is
AMSLP-BSMSLP also same meaning for intensity errors?

And when I try to gain the abs(AMSLP-BMSLP) it shows this sentences. (In
MET-TC user guide, I saw the abs( AMAX_WIND-BMAX_WIND) is used to Intensity
errors.)

  -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

How can I do?

Best,
Sujeong