[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #73581] History for Re: question on MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:33:05 MDT 2015

Hi Will,

It should work just fine, but you may need John to help you with the
details. What types of verification statistics are you trying to get? Also,
what is the format of your ensemble? Do you have a mean, a probability, a
set of files?

Thanks,

Tressa

--
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who
hustle. - Abraham Lincoln