[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #71500] History for Info

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 4 09:44:10 MDT 2015

Hi i'm an italian weather develpoer. I don't know if this is the right
mail, I have read met tool tutorial and in  order to improve forecast
accuracy i'm searching a tool running on a linux enviroment providing
Model Ouput Statistical approach using ground station measures vs
gridded forecast. Have you news of some existing tools that made this
type of work linked with met?
Tks for a reply Paolo