[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70248] History for grid stat err

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 15 10:09:40 MST 2015

hi john.
i have 3-4 queries. i am trying to run grid_stat tool and I am interested in the neighborhood methods of verification.
1. how is the ConfigConstants file being used???.
2. what more can I add in the user defined Config file.
3. I was reading the README but couldn't get across file_type, initi_time, valid_time etc variables.

4. As you can see I have not specified these in my config file.

I m waiting for your response
geeta