[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70270] History for Frequency of Superior Performance

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 15 10:09:28 MST 2015

Dear MET Help,

I am trying to analyze the frequency of superior performance (FSP) using
Version 5 of MET-TC. I can successfully use "tc_pairs" and "tc_stat" to
compute error statistics for a set of A-Deck models. However, although the
summary output from "tc_stat" creates columns for FSP analysis, it is "0"
for all rows that contain non-zero valid entries. Furthermore, the time
series independence analysis is "NA" for all rows that contain non-zero
valid entries.

How do I turn on the FSP analysis? What am I doing wrong? I can not find
options in the TCStatConfig file to change this. Please find a snapshot of
my "tc_stat" summary file. You can see the job options that I used in the
first line of this snapshot.

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Gus Alaka