[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70148] History for a question about format supported by MET

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 6 11:20:27 MST 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,
  I have a question. Does MET support the ECMWF GRIB file format. I want to use MET to verify the ECMWF forecast product, however it seems that the MET doesn’t recognize the GRIB table of ECMWF data. The data are of ECMWF GRIB Table 2 version 128. If MET doesn’t support this ECMWF GRIB table, is there any tool that I can convert the ECMWF GRIB file to NCEP GRIB file? Thanks!

Jiangshan Zhu