[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70046] History for the data format about the ECMWF

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 6 11:20:08 MST 2015

hello
     I am from Shandong Meteorological Bureau, I met a problem when I used MET to do some verification about ECMWF EPS data recently. The data from ECMWF is GRIB1 format also,but the MET did not recognize the ECMWF GRIB1, would you tell me how to handle this prolbem? I put the ECMWF data detail format in the attachment.
I'm looking forward to your early reply.

Best regrads.