[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #70019] History for Upscaling

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 6 11:10:55 MST 2015

Hi John. I have been reading about one of the methods of forecast verification -Neighborhood approach which is UPSCALING.
So what i understand is that the FCST and OBSNs are brought to the same resolution (Eg. in my case I have MODEL O/P at 9km and gridded OBSERVATIONS at 50km). My question is How will  I go about doing that???

geeta